Success Story: CEA De Sagunto Bets On Radiant Heating To Air Condition Its Sports Facilities.
The Sagunto Adventist Educational Center has relied on Magnovent for the installation of a system radiant heating capable of meeting the need to air-condition its gym during the winter. This system consists of six M-Series infrared radiator units and a Variomax.
The main objective of the educational center was to install a heating system in its sports center that would respect the natural characteristics of the building (open space, large dimensions and high ceilings), as well as increase energy and economic savings, and the well-being of its students. and teachers during the colder months of the year.
The installation of our high-intensity radiators in this educational center in Sagunto meets those expectations, since it achieves the highest energy efficiency using radiant heat and propane gas as a cheap energy source. Below we detail the benefits that this system will bring to the installation:
- Improvement of the environmental and ergonomic conditions in the center’s sports area, which will help increase student performance and favor the work of the teachers themselves in this space.
- Allows for efficient heat management as it distributes heat to a precise point without loss of energy, saving on energy, economic and environmental costs.
- Thanks to this system, the heat is distributed evenly throughout the room.
- It is a comprehensive energy efficient and sustainable solution, since consumption is much lower than that of conventional heating systems.
- Avoid unnecessary heating, since it has the option of turning it on in sections.
Environmental conditions should not be a source of discomfort for students and teachers, which is why our radiant heating system represents the most optimal solution to air-condition any large facility with high ceilings such as the CEAS in Sagunto during the winter, since they manage to create a pleasant and comfortable environment for their occupants.