1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below:
Corporate name: MAGNOVENT SOCIEDAD LIMITADA (from now, the “WEBSITE OWNER”).
VAT number: B98405178
Address: C/ Manyà 32 Parque Empresarial Táctica 46980 Paterna, Valencia, Spain.
Register data: Registro Mercantil de Valencia, Sheet V-146623, Volume 9413, Page 172.
Phone: +34 961 341 224
The access and / or use of this website of the OWNER OF THE WEB attributes the condition of “USER” (from now, the “USER” or the “USERS” without distinction), that accepts, from this access and / or use, the present conditions of use. The USER undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and these conditions of use.
3. WEBSITE USE
The website https://magnovent.eu/ is free and open access, however, the WEBSITE OWNER can condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form by the USER. The USER guarantees the authenticity and veracity of all data that communicates to the WEBSITE OWNER and will be solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements made.
The USER expressly undertakes to make an appropriate use of the contents and services that the WEBSITE OWNER offers through its portal and, with an enunciative, non-limiting character, not to use them for:
- Engaging in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or advertising of a criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, apology of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Causing damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the WEBSITE OWNER, its suppliers or third parties; introduce or disseminate in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
- Hinder the access of other USERS to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the WEBSITE OWNER provides its services.
- Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other USERS or manipulate their messages. The WEBSITE OWNER reserves the right to withdraw all messages that violate the respect, dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, that attempt against youth or childhood, public order or security or, that, in their sole judgment, are not suitable for publication.
- Attempt to access restricted areas of the computer systems of the WEBSITE OWNER or of third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Infringe the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of the WEBSITE OWNER or of third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another USER, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents of this website for commercial purposes.
- Collect data from other USERS for advertising purposes to send communications for sale or other commercial purposes without their prior request or consent.
5. INTELECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the contents of the website (including, but not limited to, texts, trademarks, logos, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design, source codes, etc.) are the property of the WEBSITE OWNER or its licensors, without any of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web, can be understood to be assigned to the USER. In accordance with current legislation on intellectual property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including in its mode of making available all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes in any medium and by any means are expressly forbidden.
The USER undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by the WEBSITE OWNER. The USER may view the contents and, where appropriate, make authorized private copies and even print them, copy them or save them on his hard disk, provided that the elements reproduced are for personal and private use, and are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor they are installed to servants connected to networks, nor are object of any type of commercial exploitation.
The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the website of the WEBSITE OWNER.
The WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the use that each USER gives to the materials placed at their disposal on this website, nor for the actions they carry out based on them.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSABILITIES
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a purely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all contents, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or topicality, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific objective.
THE WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible, in any case, for the damages and losses, of any nature or nature, derived from:
- The inability to access the website or lack of availability of the same.
- Errors or omissions in the contents disseminated, stored, made available to those who have accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or malicious programs in the contents that may produce alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents or data of the USERS, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website.
- In particular, and as an example, the WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
The WEBSITE OWNER reserves the right to make, without prior notice, the modifications it deems appropriate on its website, being entitled to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it, such as way in which they appear presented or located in your portal.
In the event that on the web page of the WEBSITE OWNER there are links or hyperlinks directing to other web pages, the WEBSITE OWNER will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents, being the sole responsibility of the USER the navigation by these external websites. The function of the external links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the USER about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered on this website.
THE WEBSITE OWNER declines any responsibility that may arise in relation to a website outside this website and that is not managed directly by him.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB does not guarantee nor is responsible for the operation or technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, veracity, validity and legality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
10. MODIFICATION OF THE CONDITIONS OF USE
The WEBSITE OWNER can modify at any time the conditions established herein, being correctly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified or replaced by others duly published.
11. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between the WEBSITE OWNER and the USER will be governed by the Spanish regulations in force at all times. Any dispute that may arise between the parties around the present conditions of use, will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Valencia.